The warm weather months in North Carolina bring high, humid temperatures, increases in customer traffic, and a host of invading pests. Make sure that you have the cleaning supplies you need to stay on top of important housekeeping tasks at your home and business. The following tips are designed to help you keep things clean and in top shape over the summer months and throughout the year.
PFS Sales Makes Cleaning Easy
The North Carolina Department of Public Health often conducts routine inspections over the summer months, and even minor infractions can end up costing you major amounts of both time and money. The publicity and poor word of mouth caused by a failed inspection can drive away potential customers, jeopardizing the hard work you invested in building your brand over the years. To help keep things clean and to make tasks easier, you should invest in a full line of quality, dependable cleaning supplies:
- Floor and tile degreasers can eliminate tracked in dirt, spills, and condensation while reducing the risk of customer or employee slips and falls.
- Toilet bowl cleaners, urine digestant liquids, and air fresheners keep bathrooms sanitary and odor free.
- In the kitchen, oven cleaners and cookware soaps can keep surfaces shiny while removing built-up food and grime.
- Freshen up hardworking ice machines with our all-purpose cleaners and sanitizers.
- Our chute and dumpster washes target difficult to clean problem areas.
When stocking up on cleaning supplies, make sure to get plenty of bar towels, scrub brushes, and hand sanitizers, too. Using the right tools lets you stay on top of spot cleaning while making bigger tasks easier to accomplish.
Keep Things Clean To Avoid Unwanted Pests
In addition to protecting your rating and providing a clean, inviting environment for guests, keeping things clean over the summer months can help reduce the potential for unwanted pests. According to the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, cockroaches are a problem during the summer months for many homes and businesses, and they can often be founding hiding in small, cluttered spaces. Use a line of pest control products and follow these tips to prevent an infestation:
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Rinse beverage and food containers before placing in the garbage or recycling bin.
- Break down and remove cardboard boxes soon after unpacking.
- Provide sealing around faucets and drains to prevent leaking.
It’s also important to place screens over windows, floor grates, and vents. Use our cleaning supplies to keep these areas free of the grime that can draw in pests from the outside.
PFS Sales Has The Cleaning Products You Need For Your Home And Business
For more than 30 years, PFS Sales has been a trusted supplier of cleaning products for businesses throughout the North Carolina area. Call or contact our professional service representatives online today to find out how we can help you keep your home or business establishment clean and neat over the summer months ahead.