Tailgating Baseball’s Opening Day? PFS Sales has the Plastic Plates and To-Go Supplies You Need Posted on Mar 14 2018 by Crystal Mace
Baseball season starts earlier than ever this year, and there plenty of fun, season-long festivities planned to go with it. Caterers, restaurant, and bar owners will want to be ready to meet the demands of those hosting or attending game day tailgating events, and PFS Sales has the supplies you need to be prepared. We offer a full line of plastic plates, cups, knives, and other cutlery, available in a variety of styles and sizes perfect for handling to go orders. Whether your customers are feeding a crowd or grabbing food and beverages to enjoy with friends tailgating or dining in at your establishment, we provide the quality plastic products you need to make opening day a success for your business.
PFS Sales Helps Your Business Meet the Demands Of Hungry Baseball Fans
The Durham Bulls, the Triple-A affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, are set to kick off their season at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park with a home opener against the Charlotte Knights on Thursday, April 5, 2018. The Bulls were 2017’s AAA national champions and will be looking to retain their title during the 2018 season. The evening game will kick off a whole weekend of festivities, including fireworks and free giveaways, which many of your patrons won’t want to miss.
Restaurants, bars, and caterers in the area will want to capitalize on the needs of hungry fans headed to tailgating events, and PFS Sales has the to-go supplies you need to meet the demand. We offer plastic plates, cups, cutlery, and takeout supplies to make transporting food and beverages to and from the ballfield easier for your customers. Our product line includes:
- Visions cake and bakery boxes, which show off your creations while being sturdy and stackable for easy transport
- Tripak serving dishes, bowls, and compartmentalized plates with coordinated lids, designed to keep your to go orders fresh while protecting your customers against spills
- Heavy laminated foam plates available in a variety of colors, which feature sturdy construction and extra wide shoulders to keep even heavy foods and sauces contained
- Reflection Rolls plastic knives and cutlery sets, which are disposable and come preassembled, featuring linen quality napkins and the look of stainless steel
- Solo hot cups, for holding soups, coffee, and other hot beverages, with custom sleeves to advertise your business
- Clear Pro plastic cups, which come in a variety of sizes for all your to go cold beverage needs
Make The Most Of Baseball Season With PFS Sales
In addition to our local team, the 2018 Major League Baseball season also gets underway on Thursday, March 29, with all 30 clubs opening the same day. If you are a restaurant or bar owner, you want to have extra plastic plates, cups, and other supplies on hand for this event as well.
At PFS Sales, we have over 30 years experience in serving the needs of food and beverage providers throughout the North Carolina area. Call or contact us online and speak to one of our customer service representatives to discuss the products you need to maximize business and make the most of baseball season.