Make Valentine’s Day Special for You and Your Guests
Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year in the restaurant business. Potential patrons are willing to spend significant amounts dining out over the holiday. That means they’ll be looking for establishments to provide a romantic meal that makes the most of the occasion. Offering specialty drinks, desserts, and adding those extra touches to your regular menu items can help ensure you stand out from the competition. At PFS Sales, you can find offer specialty syrups and salsas your guests will fall in love with, at prices that fit easily within your restaurant’s budget.
How To Make Valentine’s Day A Success
According to the National Restaurant Association, Valentine’s Day is the second most popular day of the year for dining out with loved ones and friends. Second only to Mother’s Day in terms of overall restaurant volume, roughly one-quarter of Americans plan on making reservations to dine at their favorite establishments. More than a third prefer receiving restaurant gift cards from loved ones for the holiday, beating out jewelry and flowers as a favorite Valentine’s Day gift.
At this time of year, it’s important to add something special so that your business can better attract these customers. Syrups, sauces, and spices can help you add following to your Valentine’s Day menu:
- Specialty cocktails for clients to enjoy before dinner.
- Elegantly garnished entrees featuring fresh salsas and sauces.
- Flavored after dinner coffees and liquors.
- Decadent desserts designed for two to share.
In addition to creating ambiance through your tableware and restaurant decor, adding specialty items themed to the occasion is a smart and cost-effective way to increase your business. It will affirm your status as a favorite with your regular customers while generating new repeat business.
Flavored Syrups and Salsa Restaurant Guests Love
Specialty and signature dishes and beverages play an important role in your business. This is especially true during the holidays. Torani flavored syrups and sauces come in a variety of sizes and in more than a hundred flavors. Enterprising restaurants can use them separately or together to create delicious themed drinks, to add color to your plating, and to liven up your appetizer, entree, and dessert menus. Our selection includes:
- Coffeehouse flavors such as hazelnut, coffee liqueur, peach, and raspberry syrups, allowing you to make your customers favorite flavored coffees and teas.
- Standard favorites like grenadine and blue curacao for mixing up classic cocktails.
- Fruity and exotic flavors such as blood orange, coconut, and guava for the creation of mixed and frozen drinks.
- Specialty syrups for dressing up desserts, salsas, and sauces.
- Sugar-free favorites for guests who are counting calories.
Torani offers thousands of recipes to choose from, or you can let your own chefs and bartenders customize unique creations for Valentine’s Day and special occasions throughout the year.
Learn how you can take advantage of the right syrups and spices to ensure that your customers have an incredible time while they’re celebrating this special holiday. By stocking up on the right ingredients you can ensure that this Valentine’s Day will be one to remember for your clientele.